* The Library is accessible to both the students and the staff of the college.
* It is open on all working days from 9.00 A.M to 1.30 P.M..
* Besides the General Library each department has a library of its own.
* Each student is issued a library card every year.
UG Students: One library card
* Except for the reference books all the other books can be borrowed by the students in lieu of their library tickets.
* Loss of the library card has to be reported immediately. A duplicate card will be issued on payment of Rs. 1/-.
* The students are responsible for the books they have borrowed.
* Only one book can be borrowed per library ticket from the given day only:
* A book can be borrowed . However, the students can renew and extend the due date if there is no demand for the book.
* Books should be returned without any damage.
* If the book is not returned on the due date a fine for Government Norms
* The text books are lent to the underprivileged students through the Book Bank.
* The text books will be received from the respective Departments. Students can borrow only books prescribed for the respective semester.
* At the end of the semester the borrowed books should be returned without any damage.
College Librarian: Dr. R Shanmugam,. B.Sc., M.L.I.S., M.Phil..,Ph.D
Faculty - Library